117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed – Talking Paragraphs
Paul returns to talk about his future after accounting. Spoiler: Probably more accounting. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/support
- 117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed
- 116: AWOL Paul is off for lode management; Baseball bases should be even bigger; Will France's big cocaine find fuel a 'Cocaine Bear' sequel?
- 115: Paul shares his harrowing story of Tetris addiction and why he won't be watching the Apple+ movie; plus 'Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey'
- 114: Shower spiders are the scariest; How did Gen-X get through school without snacks; and Chik-fil-A sells fried cauliflower sandwiches
- 113: The yacht thief left a dead fish on the doorstep of 'The Goonies' house and other oddities