Most people I know are far gone on Budweiser products at the Iowa State Fair. That’s never been my scene. If you’re looking for something to do that isn’t the obvious and the overhyped, here’s the latest edition of the Talking Paragraphs podcast hosted by yours truly and the mysterious rider from Great Smoky Mountains, Memphis Paul.
Elk with a tire stuck on his neck for 2 years; Tennessee Vols fans are garbage people; and Harnessing cow farts for energy – Talking Paragraphs
- Elk with a tire stuck on his neck for 2 years; Tennessee Vols fans are garbage people; and Harnessing cow farts for energy
- Dan endures the pains of middle age, Paul saves 15% or more switching insurance, and Jon Gruden's old emails
- Podcast: The mystery of 'The Price is Right' yodeller, Daniel Craig in a pink crushed velvet tuxedo, and two useless facts about Tennessee
- Podcast: KFC smuggling in New Zealand, More Violence on the Airlines, CNN's ridiculous fall headline, and Lewis Black's Anger Button
- Podcast: Remembering #NormMacdonald, #Jeopardy can't find a host, and TikTok of the week