Peanuts holiday specials return to broadcast, PTI at 25, Johnny Carson — still dead, and explaining Marvel movies to a father of two – Talking Paragraphs
- Peanuts holiday specials return to broadcast, PTI at 25, Johnny Carson — still dead, and explaining Marvel movies to a father of two
- Elk with a tire stuck on his neck for 2 years; Tennessee Vols fans are garbage people; and Harnessing cow farts for energy
- Dan endures the pains of middle age, Paul saves 15% or more switching insurance, and Jon Gruden's old emails
- Podcast: The mystery of 'The Price is Right' yodeller, Daniel Craig in a pink crushed velvet tuxedo, and two useless facts about Tennessee
- Podcast: KFC smuggling in New Zealand, More Violence on the Airlines, CNN's ridiculous fall headline, and Lewis Black's Anger Button
Daniel P. Finney writes columns for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating to help me cover personal expenses as I continue writing while I pursue my master’s degree and teacher certification.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.