Goat escapes religious sacrifice by drunken priest — man doesn't; Wharton kid thinks $800K is 'average' American salary; New pirate stock exchange – Talking Paragraphs
Goat escapes slaughter as drunken priest allegedly kills man instead. Wharton student estimates Americans make average annual salary of $800,000. Pirates part of casino-style stock exchange. McNuggets dipping into garlic pepper spice. Foreign chip flavors revisited. Gaspard Ulliel, Meat Loaf, and Louie Anderson all dead. Shut up, Joe Rogan. Netherlands protesting COVID restrictions by going to the museum to get their hair cut. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/support
- Goat escapes religious sacrifice by drunken priest — man doesn't; Wharton kid thinks $800K is 'average' American salary; New pirate stock exchange
- America falls behind the world in potato chip variety; Mexico raids Kellogg's warehouse, confiscates Corn Flakes and Special K; and more
- Why you should eat a Taco Bell taco every day for a month; Little Caesars' price hike; and dying at the right time
- Oh, the humanity: French Fry shortage in Japan! College football chatter, and New Year's Resolutions from 2021 we actually accomplished
- Live play-by-play of Christmas presents being opened; mushroom coffins; 'Licorice Pizza,' 'Spider-Man,' and 'Matrix 4'