Tyler pinch hits for Paul, whose off this week due for lode management. Chip flavors we wish were in America — or not. Mexico confiscates 380,000 boxes of Kelloggs cereals for inappropriate cartoons and sugary content. And some kid at LSU won a year’s worth of Whataburgers, but does it come with aortic stent?
Vincent Van Gogh plays Graceland and other bizarre adventures from the life of Paul – Talking Paragraphs
- Vincent Van Gogh plays Graceland and other bizarre adventures from the life of Paul
- Crypto tanks; Don't mess with the swim-up bar; and Dan is mumbling again in a medication haze
- Tragic and bloody true crime! Weird animal stories! Shocking superhero secrets! Everything the almighty algorithm says you wanted and more!
- Bears use house as Airbnb without owners knowing; Elon Musk buys Twitter and its still horrible; Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly blood-drinking habits; and 'fictosexuality'
- 3,500 pounds of cheese stolen in Netherlands; Iowa Democrats can't count; Fox News hosts are horrible people; and tackling in junior college baseball