126: Dan and Paul talk 'Chinese Born American,' lifesize Hot Wheels, the meaning of onomatopoeia, and not putting foie gras in your coffee – Talking Paragraphs
- 126: Dan and Paul talk 'Chinese Born American,' lifesize Hot Wheels, the meaning of onomatopoeia, and not putting foie gras in your coffee
- 125: Pete Davidson vs. Cocaine Bear; Bovine samaritans help cops capture crook; What is "faff" and why you should embrace it; More Elvis employee buffett delights
- 124: Secrets of Elvis Presley's employee buffet; It's time to retire the White House championship team visit; Baseball: War on WAR; McDonald's new iceless iced tea
- 123: An ode to toast; Paul's vacation adventures; Tucker Carlson, Don Lemon, and other TV dopes get fired; All hail Carol Burnett at 90; so much more
- 122: Paul gets a job working for … Elvis Presley?!; Nic Cage is wacky in 'Redfield'; This week's reason why Elon Musk sucks; and Paul's bad Max Scherzer joke
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.
I enjoyed this podcast much more when you guys are just talking . With out “the card”. No special talking point. I hope you don’t bring it back.
LikeLiked by 1 person