Dan and Paul welcome Jan Smithers, Loni Anderson, Gordon Jump, Richard Sanders, Frank Bonner, Tim Reid, and Howard Hessman. Musical Guest: Dethklok. Our apologies to last week’s guests, all of whom were bumped, and a good number of whom are deceased.
#87: The story about the dog playing Connect Four makes Dan's sleepy, slurred voice almost tolerable in this career low outing – Talking Paragraphs
- #87: The story about the dog playing Connect Four makes Dan's sleepy, slurred voice almost tolerable in this career low outing
- #86: This week's sign we're doomed: You can simulate life as a goat on a video game or have robot cats serve you dim sum
- #85: Memphis Vice stop Italian snail terror attack
- Murderous elephant returns to wreck funeral; TikToker's book about deadly animals; Chef ruins a Happy Meal; Listener mail; and terrorist golf
- Giant snails attack Florida town; Brain-killing amoebas shut down 'Iowa beach;' all this and a 'Thor: Love and Thunder' review
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.