Dan and Paul welcome Jan Smithers, Loni Anderson, Gordon Jump, Richard Sanders, Frank Bonner, Tim Reid, and Howard Hessman. Musical Guest: Dethklok. Our apologies to last week’s guests, all of whom were bumped, and a good number of whom are deceased.
117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed – Talking Paragraphs
- 117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed
- 116: AWOL Paul is off for lode management; Baseball bases should be even bigger; Will France's big cocaine find fuel a 'Cocaine Bear' sequel?
- 115: Paul shares his harrowing story of Tetris addiction and why he won't be watching the Apple+ movie; plus 'Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey'
- 114: Shower spiders are the scariest; How did Gen-X get through school without snacks; and Chik-fil-A sells fried cauliflower sandwiches
- 113: The yacht thief left a dead fish on the doorstep of 'The Goonies' house and other oddities
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.