Dan and Paul welcome Darth Vader, Megatron, Mumm-Ra, and Skelator. Musical Guests: Eddie and the Cruisers. Our apologies to last week’s guests, all of whom were bumped and a good number of whom were deceased.
102: Qatar vs. Budweiser, Taylor Swift vs. Ticketmaster, and Dan’s new wheels – Talking Paragraphs
- 102: Qatar vs. Budweiser, Taylor Swift vs. Ticketmaster, and Dan’s new wheels
- 101: The trouble with buying a new computer; plus RIP Kevin Conroy and Gallagher
- 100: Takies chips “bag licking good;” Kyrie and Kanye’s race to bottom; and farewell Ray Guy
- 99: Distancing ourselves from Kanye; Sexy Wordle Halloween costumes; FedEx sacks Roxo the self-delivery robot; and why you shouldn't walk from Spain to Qatar
- 98: Taylor Swift’s album awesome; Iowa Iowa facts haunt Paul family gathering; Kanye does dumb stuff
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.