Dan and Paul welcome Cobra Commander, Destro, the Baroness, Major Bludd, and Zartan. Musical guests: Pantera. Our apologies to last week’s guests, all of whom were bumped and the majority of whom, it turned out, were fictional characters.
117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed – Talking Paragraphs
- 117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed
- 116: AWOL Paul is off for lode management; Baseball bases should be even bigger; Will France's big cocaine find fuel a 'Cocaine Bear' sequel?
- 115: Paul shares his harrowing story of Tetris addiction and why he won't be watching the Apple+ movie; plus 'Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey'
- 114: Shower spiders are the scariest; How did Gen-X get through school without snacks; and Chik-fil-A sells fried cauliflower sandwiches
- 113: The yacht thief left a dead fish on the doorstep of 'The Goonies' house and other oddities
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.
Hi guys! I am going to take your advice about my job. I don’t give a flying fig about those people causing me anxiety (my Valium helps too!) and plot my road to retirement (I am 50). Okay 54 . Literally I listen to your podcast every day (stalker)😂 I am also trying to figure out a 2nd faze like you Dan. Let us know how it goes please! Love you guys! Nancy GILCHRIST (in Washington)
Anybody who doesn’t know what it’s like to have a decent standard of living would choose to play for LIV golf. I don’t blame them a bit! The self righteous ones are the ones who don’t have to choose between a new pair of shoes or food like I have had to. They need to do what is right for their families.