#87: The story about the dog playing Connect Four makes Dan's sleepy, slurred voice almost tolerable in this career low outing – Talking Paragraphs
- #87: The story about the dog playing Connect Four makes Dan's sleepy, slurred voice almost tolerable in this career low outing
- #86: This week's sign we're doomed: You can simulate life as a goat on a video game or have robot cats serve you dim sum
- #85: Memphis Vice stop Italian snail terror attack
- Murderous elephant returns to wreck funeral; TikToker's book about deadly animals; Chef ruins a Happy Meal; Listener mail; and terrorist golf
- Giant snails attack Florida town; Brain-killing amoebas shut down 'Iowa beach;' all this and a 'Thor: Love and Thunder' review
Dan and Paul explore the beauty of life through goat simulator video games and cat-faced robots serving dim sum. Also, some guy on the internet compares old G.I. Joe guys. Musical guest: Spinal Tap.