Dan on “Talk of Iowa;” Paul on Arsenal; Dan on “The Captain” and the Yankees; and other topics of minor import.
94: NyQuil chicken recipes; Pujols hits 700; What are people doing on Long John Silver's website; Dan pods solo to make up for his screw ups – Talking Paragraphs
1. NyQuil chicken 2. Pujols hits 700 3. Dan is still sick 4. Long John Silver's website a juggernaut 5. Brady vs. Rodgers is a dull disappointment 6. Where's Paul? — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/support
- 94: NyQuil chicken recipes; Pujols hits 700; What are people doing on Long John Silver's website; Dan pods solo to make up for his screw ups
- 93. Dan's still sick; Paul talks weird celebrity endorsements, Kanye vs. Gap beef, and the pair review football games of no importance
- #92: Queen is dead and that's fine, but did it have to screw up the Premier League schedule?
- #91: 2+2+3 = Worst #Hawkeyes offense ever; #Sooners stomp UTEP; #Yankees spirialing; #Braves rising; Dr. Pepper #fansville 'fansplaining' clunks
- #90, Dan's first days with students; Uh-oh, teacher has COVID; Thoughts on series of terrible things: Nebraska football, a remake of 'Clue,' and 'She-Hulk'