118: Talkin' Caitlyn Clark, killer sandwiches, and the giant seaweed monster headed to Florida (of course) – Talking Paragraphs
- 118: Talkin' Caitlyn Clark, killer sandwiches, and the giant seaweed monster headed to Florida (of course)
- 117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed
- 116: AWOL Paul is off for lode management; Baseball bases should be even bigger; Will France's big cocaine find fuel a 'Cocaine Bear' sequel?
- 115: Paul shares his harrowing story of Tetris addiction and why he won't be watching the Apple+ movie; plus 'Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey'
- 114: Shower spiders are the scariest; How did Gen-X get through school without snacks; and Chik-fil-A sells fried cauliflower sandwiches
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.