Talking Paragraphs is the longest-running podcast between a teacher in Des Moines and an accountant in Memphis. The powerhouse combo has producedd 100 podcasts listened to by as many as five to seven people a week. Their path to being cultural influencers is set.
117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed – Talking Paragraphs
- 117: Things Paul is going to do while unemployed
- 116: AWOL Paul is off for lode management; Baseball bases should be even bigger; Will France's big cocaine find fuel a 'Cocaine Bear' sequel?
- 115: Paul shares his harrowing story of Tetris addiction and why he won't be watching the Apple+ movie; plus 'Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey'
- 114: Shower spiders are the scariest; How did Gen-X get through school without snacks; and Chik-fil-A sells fried cauliflower sandwiches
- 113: The yacht thief left a dead fish on the doorstep of 'The Goonies' house and other oddities
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.
Thank you for posting your podcast on Sunday because I want to listen to it as soon as it comes out and usually I have to listen to it at work. I can’t really listen all the way cause I am at daycare.Also just to let you know Dan I was following you on Twitter but I stopped because you just talk about baseball and don’t tweet me back so I stopped following you. I like both of you. I came to know you because of the posts in the Register. I thought I would just clear that up. Anyway you guys both have a great work week and I will too.😘Nancy GILCHRIST
To be fair, I don’t tweet anyone back. That’s how arguments on social media start. I also talk about old G.I. Joe toys a lot. I don’t want to talk about things on Twitter that everyone else talks about. This leads to people getting angry. I’m all stocked up on angry people. I’m not saying you would get angry, but people do. So I rarely respond.