Talking Paragraphs is the longest-running podcast between a teacher in Des Moines and an accountant in Memphis. The powerhouse combo has producedd 100 podcasts listened to by as many as five to seven people a week. Their path to being cultural influencers is set.
103: Self-order kiosk debacle at McDonald’s; US men’s soccer team vs. Taylor Swift fans – Talking Paragraphs
- 103: Self-order kiosk debacle at McDonald’s; US men’s soccer team vs. Taylor Swift fans
- 102: Qatar vs. Budweiser, Taylor Swift vs. Ticketmaster, and Dan’s new wheels
- 101: The trouble with buying a new computer; plus RIP Kevin Conroy and Gallagher
- 100: Takies chips “bag licking good;” Kyrie and Kanye’s race to bottom; and farewell Ray Guy
- 99: Distancing ourselves from Kanye; Sexy Wordle Halloween costumes; FedEx sacks Roxo the self-delivery robot; and why you shouldn't walk from Spain to Qatar
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.