A grump middle school teacher and his friend, “the mouthpiece for Big Ag,” discuss the important issue of the day, including:
- Shower spiders are scary. Like so scary. Am I right? The scariest.
- Super Bowl. Kansas City won. The grass was messy.
- Tyler doesn’t understand how we survived school without snacks. I don’t know either. We were at least dehydrated. These kids will live forever.
- Much later, we discuss an experimental Chik-fil-A fried cauliflower sandwich, that will not be in Iowa and therefore is unimportant.
- Please donate. This takes a lot of time to make.
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.