“Talking Paragraphs” is a new podcast by your friendly neighborhood paragraph stacker, Daniel P. Finney, discussing the news of the day, sports and pop culture. It’s new. It’s raw. And it’s evolving.
102: Qatar vs. Budweiser, Taylor Swift vs. Ticketmaster, and Dan’s new wheels – Talking Paragraphs
- 102: Qatar vs. Budweiser, Taylor Swift vs. Ticketmaster, and Dan’s new wheels
- 101: The trouble with buying a new computer; plus RIP Kevin Conroy and Gallagher
- 100: Takies chips “bag licking good;” Kyrie and Kanye’s race to bottom; and farewell Ray Guy
- 99: Distancing ourselves from Kanye; Sexy Wordle Halloween costumes; FedEx sacks Roxo the self-delivery robot; and why you shouldn't walk from Spain to Qatar
- 98: Taylor Swift’s album awesome; Iowa Iowa facts haunt Paul family gathering; Kanye does dumb stuff