“Talking Paragraphs” is a new podcast by your friendly neighborhood paragraph stacker, Daniel P. Finney, discussing the news of the day, sports and pop culture. It’s new. It’s raw. And it’s evolving.
Vincent Van Gogh plays Graceland and other bizarre adventures from the life of Paul – Talking Paragraphs
Let's be honest: I forgot what we talked about for most of this podcast. It seemed interesting at the time, at least to us. I know there's something about Paul and his mom going to see a traveling Vincent Van Gogh exhibit at Graceland, the former home of Elvis Presley. After that, there's talk of an African restaurant nearby. The rest is hazy to me. So, we can listen and discover together. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/talkingparagraphs/support
- Vincent Van Gogh plays Graceland and other bizarre adventures from the life of Paul
- Crypto tanks; Don't mess with the swim-up bar; and Dan is mumbling again in a medication haze
- Tragic and bloody true crime! Weird animal stories! Shocking superhero secrets! Everything the almighty algorithm says you wanted and more!
- Bears use house as Airbnb without owners knowing; Elon Musk buys Twitter and its still horrible; Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly blood-drinking habits; and 'fictosexuality'
- 3,500 pounds of cheese stolen in Netherlands; Iowa Democrats can't count; Fox News hosts are horrible people; and tackling in junior college baseball