Goat escapes religious sacrifice by drunken priest — man doesn't; Wharton kid thinks $800K is 'average' American salary; New pirate stock exchange – Talking Paragraphs
- Goat escapes religious sacrifice by drunken priest — man doesn't; Wharton kid thinks $800K is 'average' American salary; New pirate stock exchange
- America falls behind the world in potato chip variety; Mexico raids Kellogg's warehouse, confiscates Corn Flakes and Special K; and more
- Why you should eat a Taco Bell taco every day for a month; Little Caesars' price hike; and dying at the right time
- Oh, the humanity: French Fry shortage in Japan! College football chatter, and New Year's Resolutions from 2021 we actually accomplished
- Live play-by-play of Christmas presents being opened; mushroom coffins; 'Licorice Pizza,' 'Spider-Man,' and 'Matrix 4'
Daniel P. Finney writes columns for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating to help me cover personal expenses as I continue writing while I pursue my master’s degree and teacher certification.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.