The latest episode includes new sound effects and 16% more zippiness
112: Artificial intelligence is replacing humans and we're too dumb to notice it; Guess the Hallmark Valentine's Day movie; with guest host T-Square – Talking Paragraphs
- 112: Artificial intelligence is replacing humans and we're too dumb to notice it; Guess the Hallmark Valentine's Day movie; with guest host T-Square
- 111: Laser-guided podcast
- 110: Dan's laundry is stolen and the internet is out at his work while Paul faces a flood at his office
- 109: NFL players are more important than you; Arsenal hates the color red; There's a movie called 'Plane'; and other musings
- 108: Old celebrities have died and people can't handle it; Big Ten crashes in burns in college football playoffs; and wouldn't be nice to be a guest on 'The Love Boat'
Daniel P. Finney wrote for newspapers for 27 years before being laid off in 2020. He teaches middle school English now. He writes columns and podcasts for ParagraphStacker.com, a free, reader-supported website. Please consider donating $10 a month to help him cover the expenses of this site.
Post: 1217 24th St., Apt. 36, Des Moines, 50311.